Tuesday, May 8, 2007

They are the cutest...can't wait for more!

We have some of the cutest kids I've ever seen as nephews and niece. In about four months we will proudly have 3 more! All three of my sister-in-laws are pregnant and are looking and feeling well. At this point, we are expecting 2 boys and 1 girl. Please keep these babies and their mamas in your prayers!


Cade and bailey being silly while they visited in March.
Bailey being "happy." Kristi started telling Bailey to show different emotions when got fussy so she now will show you happy, sad, excited, mad, silly,... It is adorable! I think we have a drama star on our hands.
Cade is still into pirates, as you can tell by his shirt, and Star Wars. He always keeps us laughing with his precious and hilarious comments.
Tyler is so adorable! I got to witness his snapping last Sunday when I got to babysit him. I also saw him sign hat, more, all done, and Crockett, their dog. He is such a good boy and that's a realy blessing b/c he's about to be a big brother!
Soooo precious!! I loved to hear him laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What cuties we have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE them sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE CHARLIE & KELSEY soooooooooo much, toooooooooooooooo
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, MOM CHERYL

Anonymous said...

aww adorable!!