This past weekend, Charlie and I went to Las Vegas to celebrate our first anniversary. We drove up on Sunday morning and it only took about 4 and 1/2 hours, which means we will definitely be back. We spent two nights and packed a lot into those two days. We saw two shows, David Copperfield and a variety show called V. Both were amazing. I even got to be part of one of the tricks for David Copperfield. It was a lot of fun! Charlie did get a little jealous when David asked for a little peck on the cheek. I guess I should have said I couldn't b/c we were celebrating our anniversary. Charlie forgave me so thankfully it didn't ruin the trip. ;)
This is us infront of the fountain that we thought talked. We were waiting around for a while and decided to walk around the mall while we waited for it to start. Well, we would have been waiting all night b/c we found the real talking fountain a little ways down the mall.
New York New York
We stayed at the MGM Grand. It was sure grand!
Of course we had to dine at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. It was quite entertaining, and the burgers and boat drinks were great!
Vegas Showgirl from the variety show and no, they weren't topless.

1 comments:
Wow! That's a cool anniversary trip! Love, MOM J.
Post a Comment