Sunday, October 7, 2007

I chopped it off again!




It has been a while since we've blogged b/c the most exciting thing that is going on around here is that I cut my hair. I had started wearing it up everyday and that is my sign to get it cut. Here are a few different angles. Our next blog will be more exciting b/c we're gonna have visitors!!! Aunt Sherry, Grandpa and Grandma will arrive next Friday and will be staying for about 10 days so we're gonna do a lot of sight seeing. I can't wait!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beautiful! Emily and I love it! Marty even let out an oooooh! Have fun with your company. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

love the hair....Shelby says hi.

Emily said...

I LOVE your hair. It looks very modelesque( I hope I spelled that right).

Nicole Hoff said...

very cute! U look like a cali girl!