Callie is 6 months old today! I know it's cliche to say, but I cannot believe how quickly time is going by! She has already completed half of her first year. Oh my goodness! She has been the biggest blessing to Charlie and I. We could not have asked for a sweeter, more beautiful baby.
At 6 months, Callie:
-weighs 16 lbs 5 oz. This puts her in the 58% so she has dropped in weight. She just shows how active she is. She's my little wiggle worm!
-is 28 inches long. She is still right at the top of the charts for height. I wonder where she gets long and lean from?
-can stand for quite a while only being held by the hands.
-is almost sitting on her own. She topples over very easily, reaching for something out of her reach.
-likes stroller rides. For a few months, we have been going to the farmer's market in Oceanside that is about 3 miles away with a couple of friends 2 or 3 times a month, and she does so well. Sometimes she gets a little fussy on the way home, but that's after being in the stroller for about 2 or 3 hours.
-is sleeping okay. It could be better, but it definitely could be worse! We still are working on it, but putting her to sleep has gotten pretty easy. We read a couple books, sing a couple songs, then into the bed she goes. A lot of times we don't hear a peep from her. She especially does well for naps. Sometimes its a little harder going down for the night. She is still waking up to eat once or twice a night but goes right back to bed after. I think, after seeing her statistics, she is ready for some cereal and veggies! My poor little hungry girl!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
6 Months Old
Posted by Kelsey at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Kelsey, she is so beautiful and is getting so big! I am so happy for you! :-)
Post a Comment