A couple weeks ago Callie started her first day of preschool. She goes to our church's (Grace Bible) school called Kingdom Kids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 to 2. We were not planning on sending her to school this year, but Callie decided to stop taking naps most days. I was going a little crazy. I was enjoying the extra time with her, buuuuut we thought this was a good option for us 2 days a week. :)
She has really liked it and comes home every day and tells me who she played with and what she did. Not gonna lie, it definitely was one of those "my baby is growing up" moments, but she is doing well so we are all loving the arrangement. Not to mention, I get to spend some one on one time with my Littlest. It's funny how you think so differently when you change from one to two kids. I used to think "How am I going to get anything done with a baby?" and now I think "I only have one? Easy peasy!"
| Callie's 1st Day of Preschool September 6, 2011 |
| She looks so big! |
| She had a little cold, but I was advised by a couple other moms to send her unless she had fever. I felt a little guilty, but I really didn't want her to miss the first day! |

2 comments:
She looks so grown up! Sweet princess loves it...and yes Callie does too ;)
Wow. She does look so big. It goes so quickly. :(
Post a Comment