So technically Macie is 9 1/2 months, but I have not been a good blogger lately. My excuse was that I was waiting for her 9 month checkup, which was yesterday, so I would have her stats.
Macie is such a sweet baby girl that is learning so much! Time is just flying by and before we know it she's going to be a year!
At 9 months, Macie:
-a little bitty thing. She is 28 1/4" which puts her in the 75th percentile, but she is only 15 lbs. 10 oz. which is the 4th percentile. Those of you that have seen her eat can attest that I am not starving this girl. She can put away some food! So far she likes chicken, cheese, avocado, banana, yogurt, applesauce, stew,steamed carrots, french fries, and Cheerios. It is nice that she is eating table food now!
-is crawling well and pulling up all on her own.
-dances on cue, kind of just swaying back and forth in a little motion. I love it!
-waves "hi" and "bye!"
-does really well in the nursery. I'm hoping that doesn't change (I'm sure it will since I just wrote this.)!
-lights up when she smiles. It gets me every time!
-is sleeping pretty well for the most part. She still wakes up sometimes in the night but not usually before 5. We've had a rocky week with a cold, but she is still sleeping alright with the exception of one day when we were away from home.
We all love Macie so much! She is such a precious baby and little sister! I'm excited to see what the next month brings!
*Pictures to come!
Friday, October 21, 2011
9 Months Old
Posted by Kelsey at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment