We had another amazing, chaotic Johnson Christmas...all 50 of us! I am so blessed to have a family like I do. The older I get the more I realize just how blessed we are! Even though it's organized chaos, I wouldn't trade it for anything!
 |
| Dessert is never lacking! |
 |
| Emily, Micah, Callie, Me, Rachel |
 |
| Sarah, Uncle Mark, Claire, Charlie |
 |
| Our Little Fam |
 |
| All the girl cousins, except Abby |
 |
| Macie's 1st Christmas |
 |
| Callie was tolerant of Santa just long enough to get her present. |
 |
| Macie wasn't so sure of the man in the red suit, but Dad was there to help. |
 |
| How did Santa know that Callie loves Minnie Boutique?! |
 |
| The Birthday Kids |
 |
| Grandma doing what she loves best! |
 |
| And Grandpa too!! |
I think I speak for all my siblings when I say Grandma and Grandpa are some of the most amazing grandparents around! Again, we are BLESSED!!
 |
| Bailey and Tyler goofin' around! |
 |
| All the kids had a blast playing together! |
 |
I think this picture of Cale says it all!
We like to have fun! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment