Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas 2012

It was definitely a different Christmas this year!  I would have never guessed that we would have a 2 day old, considering my history of due date babies.  We did though and I think we made the best of it!  Layne was by far the best gift we got!!
 

I snapped a few pictures of the girls in front of the tree on a Sunday morning before church.


Santa came!

Macie's First Look

Callie's First Look

The sand table was a hit.

Callie had only been able to ride her bike once so far between the weather and a new baby, but she will learn soon enough!

Grammy brought the girls 2 new, beautiful dresses!

Grandma Susie and Paw Paw brought their gifts on Christmas day when they came to meet Layne, including Callie's first Barbie.  Grandma Susie was thrilled to get to buy it for her!

Macie loves her new sand table!


0 comments: