The day after we got home from our wonderfully long Christmas break, we headed up to Big Bear as if we needed another vacation. We rented a cabin and had a very low key weekend together which is exactly what we wanted. The weather was not cooperating most of the weekend with rain and freezing rain, but by Sat. evening we got the snow we were waiting for. Sunday morning we woke up to a beautiful, peaceful snow. We will definitely be returning again with plans of hitting the slopes.
Big Bear Lake
Our little house
The slopes
Charlie and I in The Pub in Big Bear Village
Big Bear Dam
Charlie had to teach himself how to put chains on the tires. It is required by the city to have them in your car during the winter so we now own a pair of chains. What I've always wanted.

Charlie did a good job. Not even one hole in the car!

5 comments:
It looks like you all had fun. It is really beautiful with all the snow.
how beautiful and peaceful!! glad yall had a nice trip!
That place looks awesome! I'm glad ya'll had fun. Darn it, Kelsey we were getting you a set of tire chains for MLK's birthday. I'll take them out of my suitcase...Alex's feelings are going to be hurt. We CAN'T WAIT to get to CA this week!
It looks beautiful. I'm glad yall had a great time:)
Emily and Marty
Hey PAK! How about some new pics!
Love,
your bro
Post a Comment