Where do I even begin? The Christmas vacation was so wonderful! W/ Charlie gone right before Christmas, I went to Tx at the beginning of December. It was great being home for so long. I met Charlie in Houston to visit his family and most importantly, meet Alex. :) He is precious! On Christmas Eve/Charlie's Bday, we drove down to El Valle to be w/ my ever growing family. We all crammed into my parents' house w/ 15 people, including a 6 yr old and 4 babies under 3. I couldn't have been more in heaven...a baby I could hold every where I turned. Pretty sure I gave well over 500 kisses over the course of the week! :) There is just too much to say so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
After he got over his terrible cold, Cooper was all smiles!
Beautiful Shelby, who we also met for the 1st time, is a cuddly baby.
Mom found this "Devil Dog" costume and had Bailey put it on for Charlie's Bday. He loved it, but it didn't take long for Bailey to get back in her pink dress and heels.
He's a quarter of a century old!
The grandkids were not deprived of sugar to say the least.
I love this face!
Charlie was getting the royal treatment from Bailey. She evenoffered her pink princess dress for him to wear.
Blondies
I couldn't believe how tall and handsome Cade had gotten.





3 comments:
Love the pics...miss ya'll.
Such a beautiful family!
Great pics, Cooper and Shelby are SOO cute! I think Shelby could beat up Alex. See ya'll Thursday!! :)
Post a Comment