Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More of Bailey Anne...she's just so darn cute!













Bailey let me follow her around w/ my new camera to practice and play. I have to say she is probably the best 3 yr old model around. Not many would actually pose as much as she did. Kristi and Josh better watch out. I think they may have a diva on their hands, but the most precious, sweet, loving one I've ever seen. I already miss the Hortons like crazy!






4 comments:

Kim and Ross said...

These are really great pictures!!!! Bailey is really CUWUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! She looks exactly like her mama did at that age. Kristi, we are getting old!

Amy Corzine-Cheshire

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love these pics! Mom Cheryl

Carrie & Alex said...

GREAT pictures Kelsey! I'm so glad you got the camera--you're already a pro! I'm a horrible sister-in-law for not calling you yet. I've scolded myself and I'll call you this week!! ~Love, Carrie :)