Katie came to visit for a long weekend in April. I know, I've been really bad about blogging lately, but I'm finally getting around to it. All my free time has been dedicated to refinishing my furniture, which I can gladly say is almost finished. Yay! I'll post those pics soon, but back to Katie's trip. We had so much fun and did a lot in the five days she was here. I don't know what the deal is w/ the pictures. I think it's because I stole them from snapfish, but you get the idea of what we did.
This is in La Jolla. The first day she got here we went kayaking in the La Jolla cove. We paddled really close to all the sea lions. La Jolla is a beautiful town!
Of course we went to the zoo. It was a gorgeous day and all the animals were really active, even the polar bears. We got to see them playing under water.
Katie with the panda
We drove up to Anaheim to go to Disneyland for the day. Neither one of us had been and we had a great time. It's a lot smaller than Disneyworld, but still has some of the good rides that DW has. It was only an hour long drive from my house so that was really nice.

1 comments:
yay a new post! Looks like yall had fun and did a ton! im anxious to see the furniture pics.
Post a Comment