Kristi, Cade, and Bailey made a stop in San Diego on their long summer vacation. They stayed for about a week and we had a blast. Josh was able to come for the weekend. The highlight of the week for Cade (and I think Charlie too) was their trip to LegoLand. I saw all the pictures and it did look amazing. We also went to Knott's Berry Farm, the beach, and some other things that were a little more low key.
All the scenes at Legoland were made from small legos. Charlie was really amazed, and Cade really loved everything.
Uncle Charlie and his buddy
Of course, Cade had to get in a sword fight with Darth Vader.
The pharoah statue was about 20 ft tall.
Bailey Anne
We played on the zipline at Balboa Park while we waited to pick up Josh from the airport.


Cade did a good job holding the birds until one of them freaked out on his neck.
All the scenes at Legoland were made from small legos. Charlie was really amazed, and Cade really loved everything.
Uncle Charlie and his buddy
Of course, Cade had to get in a sword fight with Darth Vader.
The pharoah statue was about 20 ft tall.

4 comments:
Good times!!! Good times!!! Love ya'll so much and I wish, like when I was little, I could turn back time and do it all over again!! Sorry again about the Yahtzee dominations!!
Aww looks like fun! I cant believe how grown-up the kids look! (and well, yall look like big kids on the zipline haha). Looks like such a fun visit!
Looks like FUN!!!!! Such cuties!!! Love, Grandma Cheryl
Ya'll are such a sweet and precious family!!! I love looking at all of your posts!!! You look so beautiful Kelsey!!! Take care:) Brooke
Post a Comment