A couple days after getting home from Texas, we took off again for Puerto Vallarta. I will spare you the airline nightmare which made us leave a day late. Once we got to PV, we had an amazing time. The resort was wonderful, as you can tell by the picture of the pool.
We spent many hours lounging at the pool.

Cool tile lounge things were all around the pool
reading by the pool before we headed to the harbor for lunch
We had an amazing dinner at Vista Grill w/ a beautiful view of PV, the ocean and mountains.
still at Vista Grill
at the resort
On the last day, we took a 45 min ride in the back of this hunk of metal up to the rain forest for a canopy tour. It was awesome! I definitely recommend it to anyone who has the chance to do it. We didn't see any wildlife, but it was still incredible.

2 comments:
Love seeing the pics of your trip! I'm extremely jealous of course as I sit here at 5:20 am with a cranky sick 2.5 yr old, sooooo far from Puerto Vallarta! !
Charlie,
Nice shorts, dude.
Seth
Post a Comment