Wednesday, August 13, 2008

That's 1ST Lieutenant Stocker to you! :)

Monday marked two years for Charlie's Marine Corps career. He was promoted from 2nd Lt. to 1st Lt. by his battalion commander, and I, along w/ his company commander, had the privilege of pinning his new silver bars on his uniform. I am very proud of my Marine and all he has accomplished!







5 comments:

Nicole Hoff said...

Congrats, Charlie!! Awesome! Thanks for all you do for our country!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Charlie!!
Did Kelsey use a notecard on your brass. If not tell her to knock out a class set real quick.

Ross

Kim and Ross said...

Congrats Charlie!!! We are very proud of you!!!! We hope to get to see you soon. We miss ya'll.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Charlie! I love the pics and what a fun thing for Kelsey to pin on your new brass!!! Love, Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Good job Charlie!! We are so proud of you. So glad Kelsey could pin your 1Lt. bars on for you. Love, Mom