Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Little Heart Goes Pitter Patter

I'm pretty sure that everyone who reads our blog knows the good news by now, but just in case you haven't heard, we're going to be parents soon! We had our first dr.'s appointment today and got to see the heartbeat. It was amazing and very reassuring! Up until this point we were relying on the home test, morning sickness and exhaustion, which, I know, are all great signs that things are going according to plan, but it was unbelievable to see our baby's little heart beat. At 10.5mm, our little one is about the size of a peanut, without the shell. Wow! After being measured, the official due date has changed to April 7, 2009. We can't wait!

6 comments:

Kim and Ross said...

We are so excited!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! ANIMAL is going to be a mom...

Rosa and Harry said...

Congratulations from the Roberts Family!!! You guys are going to be great loving parents!!

Sarah said...

We are so excited for you guys! We are pulling for April 8- Tyler's birthday!

Nicole Hoff said...

Congrats to you both! I cant wait to see that 1st ultrasound pic! Looking very forward to April! The Hoffs are SOO excited! :) or as jaryn said when i told him the news: "thats cool!"

The Thomas Family said...

I had heard a rumor, but didn't know if it was public yet. I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you have an easy pregnancy! Congratulations!!!

Karyn Hatch said...

Dido to all of the above comments, although we hope baby comes on the 6th or the 9th! (me and steve) Hope you're feeling well!