Just kidding, but I do believe that my baby belly is starting to form. I apologize for the long break from blogging, but morning sickness definitely got the better of me. Tomorrow I'll be 11 weeks and just in the last few days have I started to feel a lot better. I still have my moments, but it is soooo much better than the couple weeks prior. Today I had my 1st trimester screening which meant I had an ultrasound. It was amazing!!! At the ultrasound at 7 weeks we basically saw a little peanut w/ a heartbeat which we loved as well, but this time I saw the arms and legs moving around and the little heart pumpin. The dr. said said everything looked normal and the baby is measuring about 2 1/2 inches. It was so exciting and reassuring that everything is going well. We have an appt w/ my dr. on Thursday so I'm hoping for another ultrasound so Charlie can see. I'll keep you updated and maybe post some pictures of our little one.
Belly pics have been requested, even though there isn't much change yet. If you don't care to see, scroll no further. :)
still normal and before morning sickness struck
not much change, just can't suck in
11 weeks
I promise I am not sticking it out. I'm starting to grow! Yay!
.jpg)

8 comments:
That is so exciting!!! You will be such a cutie pregnant! I wish my stomach looked like that!!! I am glad the morning sickness is getting better. It can be really rough!
YEA!!! I am so excited for ya'll. Can't wait to see it in person. Love ya.
Katie
AWW! I was dying to see these! ADORABLE baby bump!! Post the u/s pic soon!! :)
I'm so glad you're starting to feel better. You look so cute!
You are so cute:) I'm so glad the morning sickness is getting better that can dampen things quite a bit!!! Glad to hear about it:)
Brooke
Grandma is so excited! I'm glad you're feeling better!!!!! Hugs and Kisses to you, Charlie, and my new grandbaby. Love, Grandma Cheryl
KELSEY!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!! I have to tell you too that I am so glad that I called you just in time to hear the news from you on the phone!!! I miss you so much. I am really hoping you will be able to come up here to D.C. so I can see YOU and Baby Stocker! :)
Much love always, Lauren
You are one sexy mama! ;)
Come home soon!!!
Post a Comment