Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby Bump Update

Sportin' the new maternity jeans

20 weeks down and 20 to go! The bump is definitely getting more and more profound. I bought my first pair of maternity jeans because the rubberband gap was getting a little too wide. I'm kind of in the awkard phase where a lot of my normal clothes don't work, but maternity shirts look like a tent.

I went to the dr. yesterday and everything looks great! The biggest news this week is that I have started to feel Callie move!! She moves a lot while I am sitting and lying down. I think I have been feeling her for a week or two but wasn't sure. On Monday, I was on the couch and had no doubt that it was her. Charlie even got to feel her on Tuesday night. Right now it just feels like little twitches, but it is so amazing to know that there is a living being inside of me. I can't wait to meet her!

2 comments:

Nicole Hoff said...

AWWW--you have popped out--too cute! So happy you can feel Callie in there swimming around! as for the awkward clothes stage-button up shirts are your best friend!

The Thomas Family said...

How exciting!!! She will be here before you know it - rest up! I am still so amazed when I look at our little 8-pounder and think about how he was all curled up inside of my belly. WEIRD!!!