GIRL!!!!!
We had another ultrasound today, and luckily, she cooperated. Her legs were still crossed, but we got to see that she is definitely a girl. Everything else looks good and on target.
Our precious little girl is named Callie Dianne. We just like the name Callie, and Dianne is my mom's middle name. It's so great to be able to call her by name and not "the baby," "honeybun," or "Little Kelsey" (You have to ask Charlie about that.). Callie has evened the count on both sides of the family, 1 and 1 on Charlie's side and 3 and 3 on mine. We're so excited and feel so blessed! We can't wait to meet her!
Our favorite pictures from today:
another profile pic

The cutest little foot I've ever seen!

7 comments:
We are so pumped!!! Shelby and Callie, sounds like trouble already :) !!!!!
Yea, I love buying frilly pink things. Anne Corzine
Let the shopping begin!! Princess Callie will have plenty of pink and lace from her auntie nicole. I made her a tutu tonight :) . SOOO excited to meet her!! Thank you, Callie, for cooperating today!
Yea! She'll be adorable, just like her mom. :)
The Hortons, Bailey and Bailey's doll, Callie (named in honor of the cousin that she hoped/just knew would be a girl), cannot wait to meet the real Callie!! I can't wait to kiss her little cheekies!
Love, Kristi
Yeaaa! We're so excited and I already started my Aunt duties, i.e. spoiling Callie (aka shopping). Alex can't wait to meet his cutest cousin ever (us too, of course)! Love you guys...
YEAH!!!! I am so glad you chose the name Callie!!! She's going to be beautiful!!
Post a Comment