Monday, December 8, 2008

They will be missed!

On Saturday, we threw a going away party for Laura and Seth. They are moving on Wed so we wanted to have a little get together for those that were able to come say goodbye to them. We had a great time, and I just tried not to think about the fact that the reason we were having this party was to send our AMAZING friends away.

Our little Christmas tree :)


The Guests of Honor

Hostesses with Laura
(I'm the pasty one on the left.)

Laura with most of her California Favorites



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are the amazing friend. I bawled driving away from you and my home today. Seth and I had to stop and just hold each other for a bit because our grief needed to be acknowledged. I will miss you immensely, and will forever treasure our deep friendship. I love you!