On Thursday, I was 6 months! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going now that I'm feeling better, and I know this next month will fly by with Christmas, New Years and showers. This month I've done a lot of growing and I've lost my belly button! I have to say, unlike many women, maternity clothes are not my favorite. Unless you're willing to spend the big bucks for something that you'll only wear for 5 months, finding pants that fit right is pretty tough. I've decided that I will mainly stick to dresses. They are more comfy and don't tend to sag in all the wrong places. :) This being said, it is ALL so worth it! Every time I think of Callie in my arms, I squeal!
Here are my 6 month belly pics:
Me and My Frumpy Jeans
My Growing Belly
Me in My Non-Frumpy, Comfy Dress :)

4 comments:
Soooo Cute!!!! I love the dress!! Hot Mama!
Dresses were my favorite too. You look great! Marlie
Grandma J. says you are toooo cute for words. I can't wait to see you in person!!!Love and kisses!!!
You are the cutest pregnant lady EVER! Awww, I miss you.
Post a Comment