Friday, January 23, 2009

Catching Up

I realize I have not blogged in over a month. I have become one of those blogs that is so disappointing. You open the page and see that it's the same blog that you've seen 10 times. I will try to be better, but every time I think of blogging, I get overwhelmed with the amount of events that have occured between now and my last blog. I'm afraid I am going to have to do a shortened version just so I can catch up.

This year we spent Christmas w/ Charlie's family. As usual, we had a great time hanging out, playing yahtzee, celebrities and cranium, and going to the farm. We spent a few days in The Woodlands, a few days in Huntsville, and a couple at the farm.


I think Charlie missed his calling as a Marine. He should have been
a model with that "blue steel" look.


Precious.The boys got their workout moving hay bales to the loft at Virginia and Champe's.
Carrie, Charlie and Marc got to enjoy riding horses at the farm.
My pregnant self had to stay on solid ground.

We had a blast playing with Alex and getting to see his personality.


four generations of Stocker's
This is the new treehouse that was built at the farm by Mike, Charlie, and some friends of Mike.
It definitely made me want to be a kid again!
We also got to spend some time with my family, which I will blog about soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing. Kelsey blogged.
Ross

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I finally have something to read! I stalk your blog you know... ;)

Can't wait to see you in ONE MONTH!

Nicole Hoff said...

great to FINALLY see new pics ;)!! miss ya tons!