Sunday, March 21, 2010

Grandma's Here!


Grandma came to visit for her spring break, and we're so glad she did! The night she got here, she let Charlie and I go on a wonderful date before he left the next day for 2 weeks. The rest of the week we've been playing and working. She was a HUGE help getting ready for a shower I gave on Saturday and also packing up our house for the big move. The house has been transformed and really looks like we're moving out, now. I really don't know how I would have gotten it done without her help. Mostly, she has kept Callie occupied, while I pack, but she has also packed many boxes. too. She's Wonderwoman!
Here are a couple videos of Callie and Grandma having fun. I has a few more but will post those later.

Callie will also give kisses even when you don't ask. She can melt your heart before you even know what happened! Precious!


Grandma got some giggles out of my happy baby!

2 comments:

Chris and Katie said...

Oh how CUTE! I hadn't seen her wave bye yet...I love it!! I'm going to miss y'all so much!

Karyn Hatch said...

Having grandma's in town are the best!!! My mom and Keith left today, and it's a sad day! :( Hope you girls have had fun!