If you just happen to be in the area on April 10th, please come celebrate with us! :)
(Are you impressed that I erased all the info I didn't want public? I kind of am.)
I can't believe I have sent out the invitations to Callie's 1st birthday party. I don't know where this year has gone! We are going to have a pretty lowkey birthday with a few friends and Mike and Susan. We are really glad that they are going to be able to come out to represent the grandparents! We are in the middle of packing our house up so its going to be interesting throwing a party in between packing boxes, but we couldn't not celebrate this momentous event! Callie's actual birthday is on Wednesday, the 7th, for those of you that couldn't remember, but we are going to celebrate Saturday with cupcakes and friends! I will be posting many pictures and videos of the occasion, but first I wanted to share some of the precious pictures from our birthday invitation session.
"I'm so excited for my party!"

1 comments:
awesome invitation & pics kelsey!! soo adorable!! ill be there in spirit !! i was going to mail her gift, but figured it was one more thing to pack, so its waiting for your arrival. cant wait to see u and the big birthday girl! have fun at the party!!
Post a Comment