I have been terrible about posting about my pregnancy this time. Maybe because I feel like I just did it! :) Never the less, I have had some requests for belly pictures so here are a few of me at almost 38 weeks. I am feeling pretty good now. Well, as good as you can feel when you're carrying around a big medicine ball in your belly! :) Macie is very active and is constantly deforming my stomach. Her favorite pasttime is to push her foot as far out of my side as possible or to stretch her entire body out. I never get tired of feeling her move...well, except when it's painful. I'm still having a hard time believing that I will be holding this precious, active little girl in my arms in just a few weeks (or sooner, but please, Macie, wait for Daddy!).
Here are the requested belly pictures:
 |
| Mommy and Big Sister |
 |
| I had to tickle a little to get a smile. |
 |
| We were trying to get a kissing picture, but it wasn't quite working out. |
5 comments:
You're cute! Hang in there, Macie!!
Such sweet pics! Love the name Macie.
beautiful! i got all teary eyed. soo sweet!!
Can't wait to meet Miss Macie. I want her to wait for Charlie, but I don't wait her to wait too long. She needs to come before by the 31st so I can meet her while I am home!!!
You are a beautiful mommy and I know Callie already adores her baby sister.
Post a Comment