Sunday, December 12, 2010

For Daddy and Paw Paw on the Tiger Cruise

This is just a short video of Callie saying hi to Daddy and Paw Paw, although she was a little distracted at the time. She wanted to watch "Backyardigans" again.  She says, "Uh oh, Backyard!" 
 Mike, Charlie's dad, joined him in Hawaii to finish the deployment with Charlie.  They are having a great time, and it has been nice for Charlie to have his dad there to distract him on the last leg of the trip.  He's getting a little tired of the confinements of the ship so I thought I'd post this video to entertain them and let Charlie see what he has to look forward to!

This next one I was trying to get Callie to do what I call her Sumo (sp?) walk.  She spreads her legs wide and walks, waddling back and forth.  She didn't do it for me (Of course, she had just seconds before.  That's why I got the camera out.), but she does get her groove on just a little.  Tyler, her cousin, wanted a little camera time too. :)

0 comments: