Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sweet Sisters

I just had to share a few pictures of my sweet girls...

March



April


Callie wanted to hold Macie's hand.



Let me preface this video by saying I probably should not have said the last comment, but Callie was being so sweet then kept covering Macie's face.  Charlie walked in just as I said it and said, "That wasn't very nice!" because he thought Callie was just getting in the way while I was trying to video Macie.  She should have also gotten in trouble since she was not listening to me!  This will probably make more sense once you see the video...so just watch.

Untitled from Kelsey Stocker on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So sweet! I can tell Callie is a good big sister already. Your last comment...... I wouldn't have thought anything of it. It made sense to me. :)

Carrie & Alex said...

Adorable little sisters! I love the tummy kiss. I also would not have noticed the last comment. :)