Friday, April 29, 2011

4 Months Old

Macie is 4 months old today!  A very crazy 4 months!  Aside from all the many things that Macie has learned and how much she has changed and grown, she has already lived in 3 houses and technically 3 cities.  Fortunately, we are now in our house that we will live in for a while.  (I know many of you are really wanting pictures of the house, but you know I'm going to wait until it is finished.  Right now, it is still at the stage where it's going to get worse before it gets better!)

At 4 months, Macie:
-is a very happy, smiley baby.  I think we're going to have another easy-going girl.
-is still being swaddled and falls asleep with her paci.  She is sleeping pretty well, usually only waking up once a night.  She is a night owl though, not really settling into a good sleep until about 10 or 10:30.
-can roll from her tummy to her back and rolls from her back to her side.  I feel a little guilty because I know I don't give her enough tummy time though.
-played in her jumparoo for the first time just yesterday and liked it.  I know she'll have more fun in it in a month or so, but I am using every tool I have to keep her occupied while I try to unpack.
-loves her baths.  She sits so contently and stares up at me with the sweetest look on her face.
-is reaching for and grabbing toys that are put in front of her.
-is giggling a little.  She is ticklish under her neck, especially at bathtime!

We will be going back to the dr. soon for a checkup so hopefully she does just as well with shots this time as she did last month.

Macie is our little "Angel Girl" which Callie has picked up on.  I love it when Callie calls her that.  We have been blessed with two amazingly sweet girls, and we couldn't possibly love them anymore!

So Macie is smiley until I try to get her 4 month pictures...




She's so precious even without a big smile!  Below are some great smiles!
She liked her 1st time in the jumparoo.  Such a big girl!

being a sweet girl in her swing while Mommy and Daddy unpack

spending "quality time" with Daddy

2 comments:

Carrie & Alex said...

GREAT pictures...Callie and Alex are so cute together!

Nicole Hoff said...

Love the pics & updates! shes getting so big!