On October 29th, Macie was 10 months old! I really don't know where the time is going! My friend, Nicole, said the other day (in November), "Can you believe Macie will be a year next month?" I hesitated because she is still almost 2 months away, but when you think it like that, it freaks me out a little! She is growing so fast!!
At 10 months old, Macie:
-is starting to get a little meat on her bones, at least we think so. The way she eats she should weigh about 30 lbs!
-is crawling all over the place, pulling up (which is old news), but now she is cruising! It won't be long now! Last night she was busy doing something and let go of the coffee table, but quickly realized it and grabbed back on.
-will eat anything. I don't think I've given her any food lately that she didn't gobble down and whine until she got more! She is eating mostly table food now, mainly whatever we eat. I do still make mashed sweet potatoes, pureed green beans, and apple/pear sauce for her though because it's just easier to get her veggies in that form. I do love the squeezable fruit/veggie mixes that you can squeeze right into her mouth. They are really convenient when we are out and about.
-is sleeping well. She sleeps from about 7 til 7 or 7:30 most nights but occasionally still wakes up for a snack around 5 or so. We are going to have to eliminate that completely soon to start the weaning process. Right now, she takes about a 2 hour morning nap and another 1 hour nap in the afternoon. The longer stretch between naps really helps with getting more errands done, but not so much when I'm at home trying to get things done. That's life with an ever-changing baby though!
-is a little feisty. She definitely let's us know when she thinks something is not okay. I just might have my hands full when she becomes a toddler. Only time will tell!! :)
-has started pointing at things.
-plays peek-a-boo by putting her hands on top of her head and looking away from me then back at me. It's so fun! Her personality is really starting to shine through!
| I love how her whole face lights up when she smiles! |
| And we're done with sitting still for the pictures! (Nevermind the empty frame! It's a goal of mine in the near future.) |
Little Buggaboo |

1 comments:
I can't believe how quickly these babies are growing! Didn't we just bring them home from the hospital like yesterday? SO hard to believe Macie will be a year old this month. Time flies!
Quick question - have you ever published your blog into a book yet, and if so, which company did you use? I would like to get around to that eventually, but don't know who to use. Just curious!
Post a Comment