Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We're Never Too Old...

A few weeks ago our Young Families Sunday school class had a Couples Costume Progressive dinner.  We had a blast!  Charlie and I borrowed our Woody and Jessie costumes from Carrie and Marc, and needless to say, we looked hilarious!  We LOVE our Sunday school class!  It was what we've always wanted in the churches we've gone to but haven't found it until now.  There are some amazing, solid people in the group that love to have a good time, too.  We love it!!

We knew Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head were going to make an appearance, but some of our good friends surprised us as Buzz and Barbie because they knew we were going to be Woody and Jessie. 

This is not out of the norm for them.  They always act like little boys when they get together!


Laura is my sweet friend that helps me coordinate Sunday school playgroup.

I made this red yarn braid because I didn't think it would have quite the same affect if I were a blond Jessie.
We had appetizers and dinner at one house then walked down the road to another house for dessert.  It was a fun night, and I'm already looking forward to next year!

1 comments:

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

You are absolutely right Kelsey, a blonde Jessie would never do. :-) I am so happy for you that have a wonderful connected group of friends at church! I miss you sweet friend.