Thursday, April 12, 2007

Home Sweet Home






Since many of you will never be able to see our first home, I decided to share it on our blog. I know, I know...it's nothing like sharing adorable pictures of a baby, but you're just gonna have to wait for that! :) The brown bedroom is Charlie's and mine, and the other is the guest room, waiting for you to visit! We've enjoyed our first home and can't believe we will already be moving in the next 3 to 6 months.

4 comments:

Travis said...

We feel so priveleged to be your first link. See ya soon.

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

Oh Kelsey! You have done a beautiful job decorating! I especially loved getting to see the quilt your mom gave you for your engagement in your guest room!. I miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

Kelsey, how fun is it to see your pretty apartment. Can you keep a copy of this blog kind of like a scrapbook? I love you and cannot wait to see you at Kyle and Rachel's wedding. Love Mom

Unknown said...

Love what you have added! I loved being at such a homey comfy place!