This sea lion was just worn out
It was another pretty Pacific Ocean sunset
There were some awesome areas for picnics
The whole city has cliffs, then beach, cliffs, then beach
Can you spot the sea lions?
We almost didn't see these seals just lounging around
Here's the biggest cave. We are gonna kayak through it thissummer and when the tide is up
Yesterday, since it was a beautiful day, we decided to go to La Jolla and hike around/adventure. It was a lot of fun and it is such a pretty part of California. There was a lot of tourists there, but now we are seasoned so if anyone comes to visit, we know the lay of the land. Just off the beach there are tons of shops and stores that we didn't explore, mostly because of our sporty attire and my distaste for shopping. Anyway all in all it was really nice to get out of the house and spend some time together.

4 comments:
Shorts??? It is freezing here. It looks so beautiful. Shelby and I get to look at the 4 walls! Her favorite is the wall with the TV!!!
It is gorgeous! I can't wait to visit with Alex...I'm thinking January. I want to take him to the zoo for sure! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you for Christmas!
Beautiful pics and video! See you soon, we are waiting to have Kamdens b-day party until yall and my mom and everyone can be here. he wont know the difference, and its more fun with friends and family. :) yay im glad we will see u guys soon!
Kels,
When Marty and I go there, you have to take us to this place. It looks awesome:)
Emily and Marty
Post a Comment