Me and the boys with the "Crocidile of Cabazon" (T-Rex also seen in PeeWee's Big Adventure)
A dry lake bed in magnificent 29 Palms
Sunrise in the desert. This is pretty much the only nice part
of going to 29 Palms
I am excited to announce that I am complete with Marine Corps formal schools for at least a while. On Friday morning, December 21, 2007 I graduated from Amphibious Officers Course in Camp Pendleton, marking the end of my schooling. Here are some pictures of our last field op in 29 Palms California. More pictures of family to come soon after Christmas.

3 comments:
I agree, the sunset is beautiful. I love to see all of your training pictures. My dad was in the tank division but not the Marines. That is so cool how your boats load into the ship. Thanks for showing all of your training. It helps me to understand what you are doing. God bless on your departure. I am so proud of you and Kelsey! Love Cissy
Beautiful sunset! Keep up the blogging while you are in Iraq (when you can). Congrats on finishing school! Happy Birthday!
Nicole
Hey looks like fun in the place they call the fleet. Let me know when you go and the address so I can send some care packages. Hope everything is good. Happy New Year. Harry & Rosa
Post a Comment