Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SnoooooOOP

Last Thursday, a free concert was put on for all military families down on the beach that is less than a mile from my house. It was unbelievably fun! There were so many artists and cameos I don't know if I can name them all. The ones I remember are Snoop Dog, ZZ Top, Jessica Simpson, Janet Jackson, Clint Black, Girliscious???, and a few others I didn't know. Some of the cameos were Ali Landry, Pam Anderson, some playgirl bunnies (my favorite, j/k.), and a little comedy from Kathy Griffin (D-list celebrity lady). All I know is...actually nothing :), but really, it was one of the most fun concerts I'd ever been to.
(Some of you won't get the "actually nothing" joke so just ignore it.)



I actually knew a couple songs, and I don't think I'm proud of that. :)

ZZ Top Just good old fashion jammin'

My girls, Laura and Beth
Laura (blue shirt) is my neighbor and my dear friend who has helped me tremendously through the deployment. I met Beth through Laura when we started the "deployed spouses" dinners once a week. I was thinking about you, Charlie! I borrowed the sign so I guess I can't take full credit.
Clint Black, Baby! We got pretty close to the stage at this point.
Janet opened the show w/ full fatigues and all.
Yeah, I was excited to be there.

2 comments:

Nicole Hoff said...

Wow!!that is so cool! glad yall had a good time!

Anonymous said...

SnooooOOOOOP!
How many times did I yell that phrase?