Charlie got in last Friday night at about 8pm. We had to wait while they checked their weapons in at the armory and the single Marines checked into the barracks. That was the longest hour and a half of my life! We were finally able to see them a little after 9:30. I did the best that I could getting a few shots of the occasion and here they are!
Monday, May 26, 2008
My hubby's home!!!
Posted by Kelsey at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yall are so stinkin' cute! Welcome home! Cant wait to see yall!
Welcome home Charlie!! Can't wait to see you when you come to the valley. Thanks so much for fighting for our country.
Love,
Mark and Ann
Great pics and awesome sign Kelsey! We are so happy that Charlie is home safe and we're also so proud of his service in the Corps! See ya'll next week! :)
I am sooooo happy you are home safely and thanks for the good hug last week!!! I am proud of both of you. I know the Lord upheld you both!!! Love, Mom Cheryl
Post a Comment