Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Whirlwind Tour of Texas




Alex loved his Uncle Charlie, giving him a lot of smiles and a few laughs.
precious little busy body
Alex's first haircut

He got his pictures taken while in The Woodlands so Carrie trimmed a little.

Big Daddy, Alex and Carrie
We enjoyed the pool in the hot Texas sun.
We had a good visit w/ Virginia and Champe, swimming, eating more Mexican food, and just hanging out.

On the way to the Valley, we stopped in PL to see some of the Hahns. We spent some time at Grandpa and Grandmas, before going to lunch w/ some of the fam. We got to meet Layla Delaine for the first time. She is so precious!
Tyler and "Dem"
Shelby, modeling all on her own
Ross and Charlie had a wonderful day at Port Mansfield w/ their fishing guide, hitting their limit and getting a 31" trout caught by Ross.
"Stop tickling my nose, Mom!"
Nicole and I had fun playing w/ our cameras. I still have so much to learn!


"Been farmin' long?"
She's just too much! I love her thousands of facial expressions!
Is that Travis or Tyler?
We surprised "Papa Pappy" on Father's Day, since he was hard at work harvesting.
Grandma and Shelby, so adorable!


What can I say? The last month of our lives has been brutal. Two weeks in Texas, then a week in Puerto Vallarta was really rough. :) We had a wonderful time in Tx and were so glad we got to see so many friends and family, although it was all for way too short of a time.

2 comments:

Nicole Hoff said...

Your pictures are amazing! I have looked through them tons and am surprised I didn't leave a comment yet!

Anonymous said...

Did I see you in Houston?!?!? Kim here from Harlingen back in highschool. i live in Houston. Thought it was you. Found you here! Hope your well!!