I had another dr.'s appointment yesterday, and everything is looking good. I heard the heartbeat again, which is always a huge blessing! My belly was measured, and it was on target. It was a pretty standard appt. No big changes.
As for me, things are gradually getting better. I'm still a little queezy at times and still get tired quickly, but overall, it's better. My main problem these days is brushing my teeth. Gag me with a toothbrush! If any mothers out there had this problem and found a solution, please do share! I have tried 3 different flavors of toothpaste, and none of them help. I literally have to give myself a pep talk and go through a breathing exercise before I brush. Anyway, any ideas are much appreciated!
In more exciting news, my belly is growing, and I love it! It's a much more welcome sign of pregnancy than the ones I've experienced thus far. :) I'm still wearing my normal clothes, but have to use the rubberband trick on my pants. I'm 4 months today and can't believe it. I have an appt on Monday for the anatomy check, and I'm really hoping to find out what we're having. If the baby doesn't cooperate, we'll have to wait another month til my next appt. Seriously, I don't know if I can handle it. I've already told myself we'll know on Monday, but I guess we'll see! Check in on Monday to see if there's a new post!
Here are some new belly pics I took today:
I think my waste is uneven. I never knew that before. Oh well! :)

4 comments:
aww yay!! u r definitely showing off that honey-bun now!! Too cute! I am counting the hours 'til Monday :).
I will be obsessily checking your blog on Monday. I hope baby Stocker cooperates. I have wanted to buy stuff for the baby so badily!!! I am glad you are feeling some better. Maybe the worse is over and you are on the upswing.
My guess is boy, but Shelby would love a girl cousin close to her age. No pressure!
P.S. Sorry for the misspellings...I type faster than I think.
So excited to see what you are having and very glad to hear you are feeling better!!! I have a friend who is currently pregnant as well and having problems with the whole brushing the teeth thing and she bought some non-flavored toothpaste.. regardless she says brushing her teethe is 10 times faster than it has ever been before!!! love you brooke
Post a Comment