Monday, October 27, 2008

No Such Luck

The baby didn't want to cooperate today. The little "honeybun" had his or her booty to the uterin wall and legs crossed. No luck today in finding out the sex, but the good news is we only have to wait 2 weeks instead of a month like we thought. I will suppress my desire to baby shop for another 2 weeks. :( On the upside, the baby is healthy and growing strong so praise God! The dr. said the bone growth is ahead of schedule. I wonder how that could be?!?! We did get to see the profile and the hand w/ all the fingers so that was fun.

Here is the profile with the little body all curled up.

Here is the little hand in front of the face.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm glad to hear the baby is progressing well AND that you only have to wait two weeks until you get to try and get a peak at him/her again! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww what a cutie! I'm in love already with him/her. I knew if I didn't get a call or text today that he/she didn't cooperate! 2 weeks will come fast and then let the shopping begin!! I cannot wait to see that belly bump in person!!!!

Nicole Hoff

Anonymous said...

Grandma Cheryl says I can't wait to hold, kiss, and hug my newest grandbaby!!! Honey Bun is soo precious and already waving to grandma!! I love you so much.

Kim and Ross said...

Honey bun is killing me....taking after cousin Shelby and not cooperating the first time around. I am changing my guess from boy to girl. We will be patiently waiting.