Hello all, things are great here in sunny California. So much has happened since the last time I blogged. Callie has started sleeping well, so we hope that continues. She only gets up a few times a night to eat and always poops right then too, so we are/have been getting sleep in 3-4 hour increments which is pretty good. Once she goes down she doesn't move, we usually end up waking her up to eat, just because she has to. We had an uneventful but good Easter Sunday, Callie watched her first Master's Tournament and we took some pictures in an Easter dress even though we decided not to go to church. We don't want to take her out and about just yet. Other than that, Richard (aka PawPaw-Pappy, aka Kelsey's dad) is coming out this Friday to visit and I am going back to work tomorrow. I decided that I could finish my Paternity leave from work later when we don't have all the help around here. The blogging will probably start to taper off a little now, but we will try to update as much as possible.

Passed out from another tough photo session.








7 comments:
SOOOO ADORABLE!! I am going to be saying that a lot, every picture of Callie is just sooo sweet and adorable! Great pics Kelsey, and you look amazing, did you really just give birth, my goodness! Grandma looks so beautiful with her newest grandbaby! I'll be bringing my camera for even more pics! Thanks for blogging Charlie!
OMGoodness, your daughter is soooo beautiful! Congrats to you and your hubby.
I love all of the pictures! Kelsey you look amazing. Motherhood is perfect for you. I wonder who gave Callie the blanket with kisses all over it? She is so precious. Charlie is doing a wonderful job of taking care of all his girls.
Lots of Love,
Aunt Cissy
Callie's Easter dress is precious and she looks beautiful. Kelsey, you look well-rested and and GREAT! I can't wait to get a turn holding my little niece!
She is beautiful and I can't wait to hold her! Sounds like you guys are doing great. Hope she continues to sleep well for you!
Oh my gosh, love it! Kelsey you look way too beautiful to have just had a baby, and I absolutely LOVE the bottom and feet picture. Keep them coming!
Dadgum...it was so hard to look at these pics and esp. the video...they made me want to hold her!! Miss ya'll but am so glad that Callie is doing so great! Charlie, your comments crack me up (don't know where the frilly stuff is from...but she looks cute). YOu're doing a GREAT job blogging!!
Post a Comment