Introducing Callie Dianne Stocker!!! She weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz. and is 22 in. long. Long and lean like her Daddy!! I'm sorry the pictures are in reverse order, I don't blog much and I usually mess it up. Kelsey did an amazing job during the delivery. She started pushing at about 5:00 p.m. and Callie came out at 6:33p.m. Here are some pictures we got yesterday, obviously more to follow, including some videos.
Callie's First hair wash
Grandma giving Callie some lovin' before her bath and vaccines.
The team minus Cheryl. Dr. Zaid on the left and our RN, Rumiko on the right they were both incredible all day. Of course the star of the show in the middle. Her little hands hadn't even turned pink yet here, she was only about 10 minutes old.
Callie's First hair wash
Grandma giving Callie some lovin' before her bath and vaccines.
The team minus Cheryl. Dr. Zaid on the left and our RN, Rumiko on the right they were both incredible all day. Of course the star of the show in the middle. Her little hands hadn't even turned pink yet here, she was only about 10 minutes old. 


14 comments:
No surprise on the long and lean. Congratualtions!! I can't wait to meet her. I am so happy for ya'll. She is precious.
Thanks for posting the pictures so quickly!!! I'm crying over here, by the way. Congrats and all our love. She is beautiful!
Kristi told me that the pics might be on here and I'm so glad to find them!!! Congrats to all of you, what a blessing. Now the fun begins!!! Enjoy every second of this precious time with your new baby girl.
Congrats, Charlie and Kelsey! She is beautiful and we can't wait to meet her.
She's precious!!! I'm so glad everything went well! Can't wait to hear all the details!
Congrats you guys! Sweet Callie is beautiful!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Way to go, Kelsey!
Congratulations on your new addition! She is so precious! From the Roberts!
Callie-Happy Birthday BEAUTIFUL! You are adorable! There are no words for how cute and cuddly you are! Welcome to this world--you have amazing parents and a wonderful family to grow up with! Matt and I and my boys will be there for you always too--oh and I am sure Kamden will be asking you to prom. ;)
Kelsey-WAY TO GO, MAMA! You are one tough cookie and did so well during pregnancy and birth! I cant wait to watch you in action as a mommy.
Charlie-You are so strong and disciplined(with a great sense of humor too) ;) so I know you will be an awesome dad. I know Callie has already melted your heart and I cant wait to see you as a big softie!
Thanks for letting me share in this awesome moment by letting me visit on the 15th & 16th. I promise not to stay too long, but cant promise I wont cover her in cuddles!
Love yall! What a precious family!
What a BEAUTIFUL baby girl:) congratulations and so glad to already see some pictures of Callie:)
Wow, fast pics. Your the BEST and Callie is beautiful. Congradulations to the whole family.
Oh, I have the most beautiful niece ever! Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy, and GREAT job Kelsey!! We can't wait to meet Callie!
so impressed at how beautiful YOU look, kels! motherhood is very becoming of you.
what a marvelous family you guys are.
blessings upon blessings!
Callie is absolutely gorgeous! She doesn't have that funny new-born look (LOL!) at all! She looks so alert too. I can already tell she is "Aggie Material" like her mommy and daddy! And YOU DID IT Kelsey!!! Isn't it the most amazing feeling to give birth/ life to a baby!?Children really are a blessing from the Lord! I am so happy for you guys! Love,
Lauren
Post a Comment