




Something is going on with my blog so this is why this halloween post is so late. Instead of showing the pictures, it is showing the codes so I can't label them.
Hopefully I can figure it out soon, but here are the pictures for now. We were going to be bad parents and not dress Callie up for halloween, but my neighbor brought over a few costumes that she had from her boys so we put this penguin one on her just long enough to take pictures. I have to say she is the cutest little penguin I've ever seen...and I think penguins are pretty cute! She was in bed before the first trick or treater even came. We'll have a lot more fun next year with candy and all I'm sure.
My parents were here for a long weekend, and we had a great time with them. I'll post more pictures with Grandma and Grandpa soon!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Precious Penguin
Posted by Kelsey at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She IS the cutest penguin!!! Look at those eyes!
Post a Comment