We are having a great time in Jacksonville with the Hortons. Callie is thoroughly entertained by her cousins, and they love to entertain her! I have to share a couple of funny stories before I forget.
The other night we went to pick up Cade and Bailey from Kids' Connection. Josh, Cade, Callie and I were waiting for Kristi to get Bailey from her class. Josh was talking to a friend, and Cade asked to hold Callie. I hesitated because she's kind of heavy for an 8 yr old boy but then let him hold her, with my hands ready for a slip. Right after Callie was in his arms, he turned to his friend and, with great emphasis (Never expect any less from Cade! :) ), said, "Grace, this ones a squirmer." I don't know if it's a "you had to be there" moment, but it was hilarious and adorable.
Then, last night, Kristi took Cade to karate so I had the girls at home. Bailey wanted to play doctor and have Callie as her patient. Of course, Dr. Bailey had to take her temperature, which was 194.574 by the way, and as Bailey was trying to get the thermometer near her ear, Callie was grabbing for it. Bailey, in her dr. voice, said, "She's a grabber!"
I love all these labels Callie's cousins are putting on her! haha! Needless to say, we are loving spending time here, and I'm sure I will have several more stories to share before we leave!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
A Squirmer and a Grabber
Posted by Kelsey at 7:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment