Today, Bailey, Callie and I were waiting in the car while Kristi ran into a store, and Bailey and I had a wonderful conversation that makes me want to cry. Okay, I did tear up when I told Kristi. It went something like this:
Bailey: "God is always with us, even when we think we're alone. Even when we're on a scary ride, or when we're in bed. Even when we're on a ferris wheel."
Me: "You're right, Bailey."
Bailey: "Callie doesn't know that God is with her."
Me: "No, she doesn't know yet."
Bailey: (to Callie) "God is always with you. Even when you're alone."
pause
"God is always with you. He died on the cross for you. Just for you! Believe!"
Can you believe that was from the mouth of a four year old? It melted my heart!
Monday, December 7, 2009
God is Always With Us
Posted by Kelsey at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is truly precious...
That is so sweet! Can't wait to see you guys soon.
That's too cute!
aww so sweet!!
Post a Comment