Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Two Months of Catching Up




I have a lot of catching up to do! It is always so overwelming when I get really far behind on the blog, but I want the memories so I'm going to take the time to do it. I'll definitely be breaking it up into a few blogs though.
Going back to mid-November, Callie and I had an awesome time in Jacksonville with the Hortons. We really appreciate them letting us crash for so long while Charlie was in 29 Palms. I think if it was up to Bailey, it be okay if Callie just moved in, though! She L-O-V-E-D having Callie around, and Callie loved being entertained by both Cade and Bailey! It was so nice to not feel the rush of most visits. We were there for about 3 weeks so we had plenty of time to hang out and take pictures, as you can see below.

Bailey was ready for Christmas!

I LOVE these girls!  I miss them already!


Beautiful Cousins


Bailey couldn't keep her hands off Callie!
She is going to be a big help with Maddie Grace!  Everytime Callie needed a diaper change, Bailey ran to get the diaper and would ask, "One wipe or two?" meaning did she pee or poop.  It was awesome!



Callie's 1st Christmas




I can't keep my hands or my lips off her either!





Simply adorable.



Cade is so sweet with Callie.  He is going to be great entertainment for Maddie Grace.

You can see Bailey's intense face that she got when loving on Callie.

Callie was doing this "balance on her head" thing that I wanted to capture on camera.

Bailey and I made Grandma Johnson's Christmas cookies one day and had a fun time decorating them.

Bailey with some of her master pieces

We saved some for Cade to decorate when he got home from school.
He loaded his up with as much stuff as he could get to stick! Surprise! Surprise! :)

I really appreciate my wonderful husband for letting us stay in Florida while he was away.  It is so important to me that Callie grow up with her cousins.  Living in CA makes that a little difficult, but we do what we can at this point in our lives.  Thanks again, Hortons, for letting us move in for a few weeks! 

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! I hope you had a great birthday yesterday!