Today Callie and I went over to my friend, Natalie's. She has four cute boys, 10 yr. old twins, a 6 year old, and a 3 year old. Callie is always entertained by them, and today, the youngest, Joey, was the entertainer. The boys were eating dinner, and Callie and I were sitting across from Joey. He started opening and closing his hands and saying, "beep...beep...beep..." which got old really fast for everyone else, but Callie thought it was hilarious! When he stopped, she did the "more" sign to him, which is why I'm telling this story. This is the first time Callie has used the sign, other than referring to food. It was so cute, and I love seeing her interact with other kids. We're going to miss Natalie and her family, but I'm exciting for Callie to be near her cousins for the rest of this year. She's going to love it!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aww yay! high five on the baby signing, Callie!
Awww!We miss you guys!
Post a Comment