Sunday, August 22, 2010

And the Winner Is...

Macie Jane
Charlie and I have decided on Macie Jane as a name for our new, precious daughter.  The above picture is of her at 18 weeks.  I may be bias, but I think she is already beautiful!  I won't be surprised if she looks a lot like Callie.  I just can't wait to kiss that little face.
She has been very active, and I have been feeling a lot of kicks and punches.  She either really likes it when I have a cold drink or really dislikes it.  Either way, she lets me know she's awake!  I am 21.5 weeks now so we have about 4 more months to go.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Can't wait to meet Miss Macie. I think she will have big eyes like Callie. So excited to see you and Callie. Hurry to Houston!

Karyn Hatch said...

What a precious picture....you're not just biased...she's going to be beautiful, you can tell in the picture. Look at that cute button nose!

Tiffany said...

Love it! She is going to be even more adorable in a few months. Yee!

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for you and good choice on the name!!! :-)