Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oo La La

On Saturday, we celebrated Maddie Grace's and Callie's birthday with a French poodle themed party.  Maddie Grace turned 1 on the 5th, and Callie turned 2 on the 7th.  We had a great time celebrating with family!  I am posting a lot of pictures since we took over 200 so I'll get right to them.
I made the cupcakes but found these adorable poodle cupcake toppers on Etsy.


Not surprisingly, Kristi did a fantastic job decorating.

MG and Grandma

Kristi, MG, Josh

Grammy and Macie

Grandma and Callie

One of the Birthday Girls

Bailey was hammin' it for the camera.

Macie and her Grandmas

Callie and Paw Paw Mike
Charlie, Me, Callie

I love this picture!  Callie is so blessed with such a wonderful daddy!

The birthday girl thought she could just steal a cupcake.

Callie with her loot

Precious girl!

Macie passed out on Grandma in a very awkward position.

Aunt Sherry and MG

The birthday girls liked their balloons or "bellyoons" as Callie calls them.
Maddie Grace  really enjoyed her first cupcake.

Ariel and Grandma Susie
Callie and Grandpa

Poor Cade got sick that morning and confined to his room.  He got to watch Maddie dig into her cupcake from the balcony though.

Katie and I were the two photographers so we got a picture together so we'd have proof we were there. :)

Shelby and Bailey love to pose for the camera!  Two precious girls!

MG and Callie were blessed with way too many gifts!  Callie has been enjoying her new toys this week!
I have so many pictures that blogspot cut me off.  I'll post the rest of them soon!

It was a lot of fun having Callie and Maddie Grace's birthday party together, not to mention a lot easier!  I know when they get older they will want their little friends and have an opinion about the theme so we thought this was a great year to have a combined celebration.  I owe a big thanks to Kristi for all her work to put the party on and for hosting!  We had a blast!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pics! It was so great to see ya'll. I need to come visit again once you get settled. I am anxiously awaiting new pics of the house even if they are just the "befores".

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

I loved your French poodle birthday theme and it is so fun that Callie shared her party with her cousin! :-)