At this point, Macie is almost a year, but this is officially her 11 month post. She is so much fun at this age! She makes me laugh and smile all the time. I am so grateful to Charlie for allowing me to stay home with my girls to see all the exciting, precious moments in their lives.
| The Ever-Present Tongue! |
| It's getting hard to make her stay in her chair. |
-is all over the place! If I turn my back for 2 seconds, she is crawling on the fireplace, standing on Callie's little chair or digging in a kitchen cabinet. She is getting so close to walking! Just the other day she stood up all on her own, not pulling up on anything. (She's 11 1/2 months now.)
-is mimicking us, saying a few words. She will say "dada," "mumm" for yum, "ada" for all done, and "mama," although "dada" and "mama" are not directed at Charlie and me yet.
-loves playing "Where's Macie?" and will just put her hands on her head or over her eyes when she wants to play. It's the cutest thing and will always get some giggles out of her!
-eats E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. in sight! Really, I don't remember the last food she rejected! Granted, I'm not pushing the brussels sprouts and cooked spinach, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did eat it. Maybe I need to try!
-is only nursing in the morning and really if we went straight to the breakfast table, I don't think she would even miss it. I am planning on completely weaning in a week or so. The weaning process started on Thanksgiving when Charlie and I spent the night away from the girls for the Texas game. We left on Thursday around 3pm and didn't get back to them til around 11am the next day. She did great so I figured that was as good a time as any to start.
-loves to give kisses, with a wide open mouth of course! She is a little snuggle bug and will sometimes just curl up and lay her head on my shoulder for some lovin'. I absolutely love it!!
-is sleeping great! She usually goes to sleep sometime between 6 and 7:30, depending on her naps that day and wakes up between 6:30 and 7:30. I hope things don't change when she starts teething. Yep, that's right, no teeth yet! It won't be long I'm sure before her toothless grin is gone, though.
Macie is such a blessing in our lives, and we looking forward to celebrating her 1st birthday in a couple of weeks!
Our photo session didn't end with the chair pictures. I snapped a few more while we played in Macie's room.
| We hadn't quite finished getting dressed for the day. :) |

1 comments:
love her room & her! cant wait to see yall!
Post a Comment