We had a wonderful and busy Thanksgiving weekend! We spent Wednesday and Thursday at the ranch with Charlie's family. It was chilly and a little overcast on Thursday so it definitely felt like fall. We had a stress free Thanksgiving and went to a bed and breakfast in Madisonville for lunch. It was delicious, and we didn't have 1 dish to clean! Soon after lunch, Charlie and I left the girls with the family (first time for Macie overnight and she did great!!), and we drove back to College Station to go to the Texas game. We had a lot of fun before the game seeing a lot of friends and being kid free! That's all I'm going to say about the game. ;) Friday we went back to the ranch to pick up the girls and headed to Huntsville, but I'm going to do another post about that.
 |
The Sunday before Thanksgiving the girls looked very "fall-ish" so I tried to get a few pictures.
It wasn't happening. |
 |
| Of course, she'll smile with Minnie!! |
 |
I made some yummy sugar cookies with a new recipe I found on Pinterest.
It was really fun decorating with Callie, although the two she decorated somehow dissappeared before we were finished. |
 |
| The Evidence |
 |
Macie, Callie, Alex
Callie and Alex have really enjoyed playing with each other the last couple times they've been together. It's really fun to see! |
 |
| Silly Girl |
 |
| Me and one of my beautiful girls |
 |
| Callie and Alex ran out to meet Charlie as he was coming in from his morning hunt. |
 |
| Callie, Mike, Carrie, Charlie |
 |
| Callie and Paw Paw |
 |
| Our Little Family before Thanksgiving Lunch |
 |
| Precious! |
 |
| Macie Jane is too cute! |
 |
| Macie ate her fill of the Thanksgiving feast. We literally had to get her up from the table away from the food so she wouldn't eat anymore. We thought she might burst! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment