Saturday, August 8, 2009

9 Hours and 45 Minutes

That is how long Callie slept straight last night. How excited am I? Ecstatic! She went to sleep at 8:30 and didn't wake up until 6:15. Of course, I woke up at 3:30 and couldn't go back to sleep for an hour or so, thinking she was going to wake up any minute. I'm really hoping this is a new habit and not a fluke night. Either way, I'll take what I can get. Our Precious Angel Baby Girl made her Mom and Dad very happy!

This was from a few weeks ago right before we were going to wake her up from a 3 hour nap so we thought this was a good opportunity to capture our sleeping angel.

Callie is always so happy when we come in after a nap. She will lay in her bed happily when I need clean her room.

**UPDATE**

I think it may have been a fluke because she woke up twice last night, but I'm still believing it will happen soon! :)

1 comments:

Kim and Ross said...

When Shelby saw Callie's picture she started signing LOVE, which is like you're hugging someone. I asked her if she loved Callie and she got the biggest smile on her face and said "Yeah". I guess I now where we will be in a couple of weeks.

Love,
Ross